Welcome to the Montabella Apartments Online Application
CLMS Management Services, L.P. supports the Fair Housing Act as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, handicap, or familial status. The following qualification standards will be required from every prospective resident.
- A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and signed by each applicant. Spouses can complete one rental application.
- All applicants must provide a valid government issued photo ID and allow it to be photocopied.
- Any occupant 18 years of age or older will be required to complete a separate rental application. A criminal background check will be performed on each occupant 18 years of age and older. If any occupant does not pass the criminal criteria as outlined, then the application will be denied including the applicants application who is applying for the apartment.
JOB STABILITY (current and previous):
- Minimum Requirement is 6 months of current, verifiable employment. In addition, we will require 2 or more of your most recent check stubs that show YTD information. If self employed, the most recent tax return, W-2, 1099, and/or 3 most recent bank statements are required.
- If less than 6 months on the job, an additional deposit or qualified co-signer will be required. If retired and there is no verifiable monthly income (pension, social security), applicant must show proof of 12 months of rent in savings or may obtain a qualified co-signer.
- Full time students must have proof of school enrollment and may obtain either a qualified co-signer or show proof of 12 months rent in savings.
RENT/EARNINGS RATION ("REJECT" IS NOT APPLICABLE TO RETIRED CLIENTS OR STUDENTS):
- Monthly income must be at least 3 times the market rent amount; less than that is an automatic rejection.
- Co-signer's total monthly income must be at least 3 times their rent/mortgage AND your monthly rent combined.
CREDIT RATINGS (past 24 months-Excluding student loans and medical):
- If 50-100% negative credit the applicant must pay an additional deposit.
- First time renters need additional deposit or a qualified co-signer.
- Applicant must have at least 6 months of verifiable and positive rental history. Renting from family and/or friends will not be considered as rental history.
- If applicant has 1 broken lease or eviction, applicant will be required to pay an additional deposit and must have good rental history since the broken lease / eviction. If applicant has no good rental history since the broken lease / eviction, the application will be denied.
- If applicant has 2 or more broken leases or evictions, APPLICATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED.
- Evictions / broken leases / negative rental history due to any non-rent issues will automatically deny the application.
- Mortgage must in good standings and be verifiable via credit report or written documentation from Mortgage Company. If previous foreclosure, applicant will be required to pay an additional deposit.
- ROOMMATES MUST QUALIFY INDIVIDUALLY IN ALL AREAS EXCEPT INCOME.
CRIMINAL HISTORY/FALSIFIED INFORMATION (applies to you, any co-applicant, occupant and/or co-signer):
- PENDING CASES FOR MISDEMEANORS OR FELONIES ARE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED
- Any Felonies, even if deferred adjudication, conviction or case pending
- Misdemeanors for theft, damage to property, violence, injury to person, criminal mischief, or sexual offenses, even if deferred adjudication, convicted, or case pending.
- Falsified information of any kind.
- Any bankruptcy must be fully discharged by the court and proof of the discharge signed by a judge will be required. Any bankruptcy not fully discharged by the court will be an automatic denial of your application.
- Only 2 persons per bedroom. Any child over 6 months will be counted as 1 person.
APPLICATION FEES AND APPLICATION DEPOSITS:
- All fees paid at the time of your application are non-refundable.
PROCESS OF APPLICATION:
- It takes approximately 72 hours to complete your application, please supply all correct phones numbers, addresses, names, and any other information that will help the process of your application.
- If an additional deposit is required for the approval of your application and you cannot or will not pay the additional deposit, your application will be cancelled.
Based on the final results of applicant screening a qualified co-signer or an additional deposit may be required.
Move in date:
A great deal of effort and money goes into getting your future home ready for you.
We have a company-wide policy that you MUST move in on your move in date. If you change your move in date, you will be required to put an additional $200 down towards your move in or your application will be cancelled and all monies forfeited to Montabella Apartments.
You are required to put down at least an additional $100 or 1/2 of required deposit (whichever is greater) and sign your lease within 48 hours of approval or your application will be canceled and all monies forfeited to Montabella Apartments.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application you acknowledge that you have read and understand all of the above criteria. You also understand that any application monies left are NON-REFUNDABLE if your application is denied OR if you cancel your application at any time.